Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Well, well, this is my first time blogging, period, and I'm interested to see how well it works for me...ho hum.

One thing that's been on my mind lately is how quickly people tend to turn around on things. People I once saw as wonderful examples, who I would hope to see continue growing into fine leaders can make decisions to rapidly change their course, heading for exactly the other direction. And what can I do about it? I'm praying that God will give me wisdom as I try to reach out to some of these people...I really care about them, and the more I pray about them and seek counsel, the more I realize that they are still the same people; they just need some help right now. Even when people start saying things and lashing out in a way that seems completely irrational, there's got to be a reason behind it, and that's where they need someone to show them Christ's love. Hmm...well, God help me!

No comments: